Be proactive with your commercial plumbing systems by utilizing these 7 maintenance tips.
Save yourself headache, time & money!
1. Do not delay and resolve the plumbing issues early.
2. Watch out for blocked drains. They can become a source of messy overflow. Food leftovers, leaves, grease, paper and other things can clog drains.
3. Install a water softener. Hard water contains minerals that pollute your drinking water. It can also harm your plumbing system. Overtime without a water softener, your pipes will collect heavy mineral deposits.
4. In the case of an emergency, be sure that you know where your building’s shut-off valves are located. If pipes burst you will need to shut off the water ASAP.
5. Prevent your pipes from freezing. Be proactive by proper insulating your pipes. This could prevent your pipes bursting with cold weather approaching.
6. Re-pipe your building as needed. With upgraded pipes, your building will be more safe and less prone to issues. Especially consider if you manage an older building with original piping.
7. Make sure to have a good plumber to call! Save yourself headache, time & money with a solid plumbing company.