Is your business ready for colder weather?
Low temperatures can put stress on your plumbing + heating systems.
Which leads to broken pipes, water damage, failed water heaters, etc.
These issues could cost your business hundreds or even thousands of dollars to fix.
Early fall is an ideal time to check over your systems to avoid headaches & unforeseen expenses over the colder months.
How to prepare? 👇
- Fix ANY leaky pipes. Big or small.
- Conduct an HVAC system inspection.
- Look for any exposed plumbing and consider insulating it.
- Service your furnace & water heater for the colder months. Clean filters will give you the most efficiency & bang for your buck.
- Drain your landscape sprinkler system. Pipes that supply your landscape sprinklers may freeze. Drain your system + shut it down for the winter.
- Check the main water valve. It is always a good idea for employees to know where this is located incase of an emergency.
Do you have any questions?
Feel free to reach out directly by phone!
PDX/Vancouver WA: (360) 667-4159
Tri-Cities, WA: (509) 314-4314